Alarcon EstatesGlobal Connections & Marbella Expertise
Alarcon Estates is a real estate agency that arbitrates in property sales, purchases and rentals. We specialise in the area of Marbella, Estepona and Benahavis, where our offices are located. If you wish to purchase property near the sea, golf course or even inland, we have homes available on the best urbanisations. We help both Spanish and international clients.
Advantages of our estate agency
Our aim is to offer our clients the best service, and since 2015 we have been the sole representatives in the area for Coldwell Banker Global Luxury, a world leader in real estate arbitration for luxury properties, which connects us to a database of 3,000 offices in 48 countries. We are also connected to almost 1,000 real estate agencies on the Costa del Sol giving our clients an obvious advantage when they want to buy or rent a home in our area, or put their property on the market.
There are several advantages to buying or selling a property through our agency:
- -Dealing with qualified personnel, offering a personalised touch and remaining discreet, ethical, trustworthy, passionate and warm.
- -Benefiting from a wide network of Coldwell Banker agencies and client databases at a national and international level.
- -Accessing our exclusive Coldwell Banker Global Luxury programme and its Real Estate Marketing Plan to sell your property.
- -Benefiting from our powerful corporate Coldwell Banker websites (www.coldwellbankerluxury.com y www.coldwellbanker.com), with more than 43 million visitors per year.
- -Presence on our SEO optimized website focused on the Costa del Sol.
- -Benefitting from our investment in specialised real estate websites, in Spain and worldwide.
- -Our influence on social networking sites and through our different blogs platforms.
- -Offering quality, meticulous service at your disposal: professional photography and marketing videos.
- -Our informative newsletter, which reaches thousands of people, both private citizens and investors or members of the real estate profession.
- -Becoming part of our privileged relationship with the national and international press, as well as our own real estate magazines.
- -Our extensive network of partner real estate agencies along the Costa del Sol, the rest of Spain and overseas.
- -Our portfolio of quality properties.
- -Sharing the experience of our free Real Estate Personal Shopper working for you.
- -Getting a free professional valuation of your home.
- -We will accompany you throughout the process of purchasing or selling your home up to entry on the Property Register.
- -We will provide you with a list of recommended members of the real estate sector: from advisors specialising in real estate and fiscal law, architects, builders, interior designers, decorators, furniture and gardeners, to security, maintenance and domestic service companies.
Manuel AlarcónManaging Director
I was born in Cordoba, although grew up by the sea, halfway between Catalonia and France, where I was schooled from the age of 4.
I studied in Madrid, Business and Administration Degree, at the Catholic Institute of Business Administration (ICADE), the Comillas Pontifical University.
My Career through several Multinational Companies gave me the possibility to live in several European capitals, working in the Audit sector, Consulting, Luxury, Fashion and high-end Cosmetics.
But above all, it allowed me travelling and visiting more than 100 countries, their cultures, and more rewarding, to meet people and make friends in places such as Golden Coast in Australia or San Diego, in United States.
While living in Moscow, I found my true fortune: my Russian wife, Katia, and my 5 year old son, Daniel. And also the vital need to settle away from trips and better enjoy my family time.
Licensee of AICAT and with a Real Estate Management Master Degree by the University of Girona, after a few years in Catalonia we decided to not only spend summer breaks in Marbella, but to establish on a permanent basis: cosmopolitan cultural crossroad, its micro-climate, quality of life and back to my origins, Andalusia, the sea … where better to exercising my profession of estate agent.
Born and grown up in the beautiful region of Tver (Russia), between the cities of Moscow and Saint Petersburg; at the age of 17 I decided to start my training project and moved to the capital city to begin my Degree in Economy from the University of Moscow.
Immersed in the world of finance, I found one of my greatest passions: The Spanish culture, which led me to spend summers on several occasions in beautiful Andalusia, when already then one of my hobbies was the study of Miguel de Cervantes language and Flamenco dancing classes.
By whims of fate, a bit later I met my Spanish husband in Moscow, from Marbella. My friends describe me as of cheerful and friendly character. I love living on the Costa del Sol, its people, its climate and its non-stop activity in an often international environment. A place which is a dream come true with my family.